Re: oil guage

Your gauge is working perfectly; that is, normal for a stock origional
sending unit. If you are not happy with that and would like to see it
move contact Marty Maier at PNDMC. They offer a sending unit that
seems to do a much better job. I put one in my car and am very happy
with it now.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxx> wrote:
> Since My oil pressure guage has read the same since I've owned my
DeLorean I