Re: [DML] Delorean galvanized frames

What he actually said, when pressed on this was [something like] "it would have
been too expensive to engineer the chassis in stainless to be able to take
impacts even when brittle"

Reading between the lines, it would make sense they would have had to crash a
load of stainless frames, at sub -4 degrees to see where they'd break. I guess
today's computerised stress-analysis would eliminate this problem.

Martin