RE: [DML] Re: Purchased Delorean 4912 - alarm activates

RE: [DML] Re: Purchased Delorean 4912 - alarm activates

For what its worth department, re the shutoff on the alarms....I have it in
two cars that are aftermarket and different brand names......They are both
with the remote start and door locks etc. On the DeLorean you can
deactivate it by flipping that special toggle switch on and off FOUR
times.....On the other car (a Lincoln) it is deactivated by turning the
ignition switch to ON, flip the switch to OFF, shut the ignition OFF and
then that switch back ON...mine has a RED LED that becomes intermittent
when it is activated but goes off when it is normal.

Murray Vin: 05962 Lic: DMC-XII
Washington State