3 questions

I could use a little help so if you can please e-mail me back privately

1. At Eurofest there was a car from Germany there with the control panels
mounted on the ceiling that I wnated to get more information on. this is the
same car with the newly refurbished interior. If anyone knows the owners
email or address I would appreciate it.

2. Does anyone have experience with remote cams more on a comercial basis
than just above your computer for fun.

3. I am looking for a copy of the Two manuals for the benefits package that
I saw at Eurofest. Has anyone seen these before I don't remember it being
mentioned on the DML and if so I would like a xerox or email copy so I can
just read it. the person who had it at Eurofest ( an original employee) was
kept rather busy by curious onlookers.

Thanks

Ken