Car starts!

Well gang,
After working on my car for the past 3 and a half years now she
finally starts.....and idles! Whew. All that is needed now is to
properly tune the CO and Timing on it (although they seem very
close). For those of you who don't know...I am restoring my Delorean
from the Ground up and the engine was part of the restoration
process. :)

I wanted to thank everyone who had given me advice on my fuel
pressure problems and where to look. It was the Fuel filter causing
the restriction (and it was new and was not tightened on to much to
cause a restriction!) Anyway....if anyone needs me I'll be tinkering
with my Delorean tuning it to perfection. :)

Steve Rubano