      1. inertia switch
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Jerry Harry" <jerryHarry@xxxxxxx>
           From: Joe Palatinus <jpalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Vicky Miller" <delo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: rough running and gas
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     15. startig problem
           From: "Mike Cutting" <mcutting@xxxxxx>
     16. Re: rough running and gas
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     17. Eurofest Update 3
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Update on my Fuel problem and Fuel filter
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     19. wheel alignment in NJ
           From: ttanaka504@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 19:47:38 -0700
   From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: inertia switch

I've heard a lot of mention about using your inertia switch as a security
device.  Good idea except that my little plunger doesn't stay up by itself.
I can pull it up as far as I can but it just falls right back down.  Is this
normal?  Is there only certain circumstances where it will stay up by
itself?

Thanks!

Payne

Message: 2