Re: [DML] inertia switch

Payne, As you probably know is a safety cut off switch for the fuel
pump. When the plunger is up, the switch is off and the pump won't
run. Down and if the switch is good the pump will run. You can hold
the switch in one hand and gently tap it against the other hand and
the plunger should pop up. It should sound as if a metal ball is
rolling around inside. If it doesn't, then is most likly defective.
It should take just a little pressure to push it back down. I do have
a couple of good used ones.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com