Expensive e-mail in U.K.!!!!

Just a quick warning for everyone with notebook computers at EuroFest... It's not free, like in the U.S.! (i.e. regular monthly phone service and monthly Internet service provider). If you're like me, and you hang on-line while you're typing, you'll get a $150.00 US charge to your hotel bill, just like I did! Ops... I didn't know! They tell me it's that way whether you connect from your hotel or home in the U.K. and I found it out the hard way in London yesterday. The hourly rates at the Internet Cafe is suppose to be the most reasonable, or just send/receive and make it quick! ...speaking from experience!