Re: [DML] Stolen Keys

I wouldn't worry about someone stealing your car...

I am sure it's insured, and secondly, they would have
to be STUPID to steal a Delorean.... its not like a
Jeep or Bronco, where there are thousands of them...

The car sticks out like a sore thumb, and personally,
cops harass me regularly (run my tags, some make up
bullcrap excuses to pull me over, I dont mind, most of
them just want to see the car)... but if you reported
it stolen, it would probably be recovered within 30
minutes.... and I am sure any thief would know that..

hey, thats another marketing point, the Delorean is
theft deterrant (sp?) built in - because there are no
others like it :)

Mike

--- Felix S <melvnhel@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I lost a set of my keys, Someone must have found
> them and kept them. Now I cannot drive my Delorean
> without being super paranoid . . .

[moderator snip]