Re: Stolen Keys

If you don't want to go through the time and expense of replacing your
locks I have two ideas for you. The first is to get a steering wheel
lock or a foot brake lock. They are very inconvienient to use and you
have to find a place to keep it when driving. The better suggestion
IMHO is to get a master battery switch that uses a removable key. It
is invisible and unless you are familiar with a "D" a thief won't find
the battery let alone the switch and if he does luck out without the
key he is going nowhere. The last thing a thief wants is to get caught
in a car that won't move! The only worry you might have left is not to
leave anything valuable that someone can see from the outside. The
switch is sold at most car shows for about $15 and you can make a
little bracket to mount it on. A short piece of wire and you're done!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Felix S <melvnhel@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I lost a set of my keys, Someone must have found them and kept
them.
> Now I cannot drive my Delorean without being super
> paranoid that someone is waiting to take my car.

[moderator snip]