Delorean's in NM - or Albuquerque

I know there are one or two delorean in NM... one was
in the paper trying to sell it for 40K....

Anybody here know their contact information?

I need to find a place that I can trust to work on
them.. specifically, I need the cooling system fixed,
and the fuel kit from PJ Grady installed, along with
the bleeder kit.... once these things are done, I
think the car will be drivable with no more issues
(knock on wood).

I dont trust just anyone to do it, I've been
researching it and as I pull into different mechanic
shops all I get are idiots "you dont bleed a cooling
system, you bleed a braking system, har har har"..
real idiots, and not the kind of people I want to work
on the car..

And my offer still stands to any competent Delorean
mechanic on the list, if you dont mind spending an all
expense paid trip to NM to do the above repairs, I'll
pay for your stay, and whatever you want for your
time. Also, will pay for you to get here and back.

Mike
Vin 855