Re: Early Automatic for sale FL

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: The upcoming update to the DMC production chronology includes a lot more information on early cars retrieved from some of the corporate records.]

That's odd. I met a gentleman one day who told me that he owns the
first automatic off the production line. I can't remember what the
VIN was, but it was either 507 or 509. He said that he picked it up
directly at the Jersey QAC. The car is only about 3 miles from here.
I'll see what I can find out...

-Robert
vin 6585