ASI radio wiring

Anybody have any details on how the ASI radios are wired up? They evidently
use the 9-pin harness for the speakers only, unlike the Craig radio which
feeds virtually everything through the 9-pin plug. I was just corresponding
with someone, and they disconnected the 9-pin on their ASI and it still
powers up.

So I'm looking for details on how it's wired to help someone who bought a
9-pin plug assembly from me (
http://www.midstatedmc.com/parts/radioplug.html ). I've got the Craig
wiring info posted on the page just referenced, but I don't have a late
model available to check and I would like to post the same type of info for
the ASI.

Thanks!!

Mark N
VIN 6820