Re:Insurance for DeLorean in NJ

In a message dated 4/24/01 9:05:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
farisasmar@xxxx writes:

<< Does anybody know of ANY insurance companies that insure DeLoreans in New
Jersey? The gentleman who made the post above did exactly what I wish to do.
I'd like to have show car status on my DeLorean as well. >>

I've got mine thru State Farm in NJ. For classic or limited production cars.
I had to get a professional appraisal. I'm "required" to be in car shows a
couple of times of year, plus my miles are a bit limited, but I live 7
minutes from work! So neither is a burden to me. Price isn't bad, though I
can't recall it off the top of my head.

Wayne A. Ernst
DMCTech Group
vin 11174 in Bridgeton, NJ