Re: Oil filter

I suggest that our experienced DeLorean parts suppliers are probably
the best source of parts and that they are likely better equipped to
provide good parts advice than most of the list subscribers. If you
have questions about a part you purchased from a DeLorean parts
supplier, the best approach would be to contact your supplier
directly. Most parts suppliers would be happy to explain aspects of
any parts they sell.

Knut

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxx> wrote:
> I have been reading interesting if not vital information about the
correct oil filter for a DeLorean but unless I missed it, no one has
mentioned the Valvoline VO-15 filter as being an approved filter, yet
that is what I was sold by a DeLorean parts dealer. Can anyone say if
the Valvoline VO-15 an approved filter?