Re: Restoration Update

njp548@xxxx wrote:

> If you have personally restored your car (Dave Stragand...Mike
> Sturba...Steve Rubano....me....anymore??) and are interested in showing it
> off to the crowd in Memphis, then please e-mail me personally. The only
> requirements for your car to be in this section is that you had to have
> separated the frame and the body to restore the car..thats all :). The
> reason for this is to show everyone that a frame off restoration on these
> cars IS possible, and it might persuade someone in getting a car thats been
> neglected and to restore it themself.

Indeed it is possible, Nick -- and congratulations on beating me to the finish line. =)

For those of you with web sites detailing your efforts, I have created a "side ring" to the Delorean Webring -- the Delorean
RESTORATION web ring. Anyone with a site chronicling their efforts may join by going to
http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=thedeloreanresto&id=1&hub

-Dave Stragand
VIN #05927