corrosion in my fuel system

hello all,

today while dismantling my fuel system in the engine compartment, i removed
all the injectors and hoses. i have found light to mild levels of corrosion
around the insides of the banjo fittings as well as in the inside of the
injectors where the hollow bolt goes into. fortunately the corrosion in the
injectors does not extend down the shaft of it. it's just where you can
easily see if you peek down in it.

should i be worrying about this? the corrosion, again, is not severe,
however i am concerned if this is common or if my fuel system needs major
help. all the hoses exibit some sign of this, and all the injectors do as
well. 6 hoses and 6 injectors total to over $375, and i'd rather not spend
this money if i don't have to because i could be looking at a new fuel
distributer in my future if things don't go my way....

any thoughts or opinions?

oh yeah - my fuel distributer mounting screws are in there REALLY DAMN
WELL!!! i've been spraying Tri-Flow once an hour over the screw heads all
afternoon and morning, and i tried to budge the screws again this evening,
and i can't get any of them to move. anyone else been in this situation?
what did you do!?!?!?!?!?!

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596