Re: Door Openers and Other things

PJ Grady is currently working on dooropeners that will work with the
Lockzilla remote entry accesory they currently offer. I was at Rob's shop
the other day and he said they will be out soon. On another note I had PJ
Grady's new shocks installed on my car along with the front lowering springs.
One word to describe the difference over stock..AWESOME. The car handles
and rides beautiully. Certainly the wasy it was intended to be originally.
I drove the car home two hours and felt myself wanting to drive farther since
I was enjoying the ride so much :-) The shocks are fantastic and can be
adjusted as well. Great job!

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 3360

<<Dooropeners = push a button on a keyless entry and the door pops open and