Rear Caliper Cross

Hello group, I just wanted to pass on my experiences this week with what
seems to be a good option for rear brake calipers. I went to the
carparts.com (not affiliated) site and selected my vehicle as a "1978 jaguar
XJS 2+2 GT Coupe 2d v12-5.3L", then searched for rear calipers. It came up
with many options, both loaded (with pads) and unloaded (without pads-of
course) to choose. I (being on a budget) opted for the lowest price loaded
calipers that were re-manufactured by Autospecialty (not affiliated), and
paid $110.00 ea. They were an exact match for the Deloreans rear calipers.
I installed them yesterday after turning the rear rotors and they seem to be
a good, low cost option for those that can't pay the big money that some are
asking.

The Autospecialty (not affiliated) part numbers are:
40-08502 Right
40-08501 Left

They came treated with that gold color plating (?)

Dennis Lowery
Vin. # 4797