On another note...!

Chat room, anyone? My first ever was the recent DMC Houston chat. That
chat room is open and empty, as are one or two more DeLoean chat rooms.

Easy to set up a time schedule and anyone who cared to participate could
jump in.

Before WWII I was ham operator on 10 meters, no TV yet so amateur radio
was my hobby. Talked to people over most of the world, met some I liked
well enough to become acquainted, set up regular schedules, usually once
a week to compare notes.

Someone sets up a chat room and nobody comes, sort of like planning a
big party and getting everything ready and no guests.

As always, take your shots!

Les