Re: Correct Tire Pressure in BAR?

Stian wrote:

> Living in Europe I was wondering what is the correct tire pressure for the
> DeLorean. The manual talks about PSI, but over here we measure it in BAR.
> So...what are the correct tire pressure in BAR?

Please look at the owners manual, page 40:
tire pressures are stated both in PSI (Ponds per Square Inch translates into lbf/in2)
and BAR (don't know the abbreviation, but it translates to Kgf/cm2)

If your manual doesn't have this info you can download one in PDF-format
that does include this information, just as it states measurements both
in inches as in millimeters and so on...

The manual can be obtained from:
<ftp://dmcnews.com/pub/ownmanr1.pdf>
also take a look at
<http://www.dmcnews.com/files.html>