RE: [DML] PLANING FOR A DELOREAN

If you wanna wait six months for the price to go down you can get a car stereo unit that will play the new compressed MP3 format. allowing you to put over 100 hours of music onto a single cd! Well worth the money unless you really want to add a disk changer to your car.

Most units will play CD-R. The deal w/CD-RW is their is no standard amongst manufacturers so the compression technology is typically not compatible with anything except the device that created it. Besides you dont want to put music on CD-RW, CD-R's are cheaper.

Of course their is an excpetion. If you get the stereo head that has the DVD player on it and LCD screen. That particular unit will not play CD-R's. Just like most DVD players.

cheers,
dr c.

Hey everybody,

I may soon be getting a DeLorean! HOPEFULLY. I need some help. First
does anybody know of a car CD player that plays burned CD's (CD R's and
RW's). Next I would jus like to have some tips on like cosmetics for the
outside of the car. Some things like the DMC hubcaps from DMC in Houston or
others.

I would really appreciate help with the CD player question.

THANKS \

Ali