Re: [DML] Radio wiring - Need more help!

Re: [DML] Radio wiring - Need more help!

Hello again, what exactly do you have coming out from under the dash? In other
words, very clearly, what do you have now and what do you need? While the red
and orange go from the radio to the plug, that's not necessarily the coding
under the dash. What do you have, if anything and what colors?

Les

Stian Birkeland wrote:

> John's radio diagram is great BUT I have more problems:
> What do you do when the radio wiring isn't there... the wires going to the
> car connector which in turn connects to the Craig connector.

Moderator: Note truncation job here. I agree with not cluttering up
unnecessarily