Re: [DML] Removing frame from car...

In a message dated 3/27/01 7:09:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
shirazcupala@xxxx writes:

<< I know this can't be entirely true because of certain
hoses and lines. >>
Shiraz,

It is true that the frame and body can be separated completely intact.
The only hoses and lines that need to be disconnected are the electrical
connections for the engine wiring harness, a/c lines that go to condensor,
a/c line that goes to accumulator (behind passenger tire), disconnect parking
brake cables, and then the battery cables that go through the body to the
battery compartment. Also, what do lines and hoses have to do with the frame
and body being intact? If you want me to send you the complete let of things
that you need to separate in order to do the frame/body separation, e-mail me
privately and I can send it to you.

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>