Clock Console Wiring Help

I'm still trying to successfully install my radio. What I'm missing obviously is the +12V IGN wire.

I have been thinking of hooking up to one of the wires going to the clock in the center console (my DeLorean don't have the clock, but the wiring is still there. Now, the question is: Does the clock wiring have +12V IGN or does it only have +12V CONTINUOUS???

The wires going to that 4 pin plug have the following colors:

2 purple going into 1 pin

1 white/green going into 1 pin

1 black going into 1 pin ( I believe this is ground?)

1 red/orange wire going into 1 pin

Now, which wires carry +12V and +12IGN?

My hope is some of you can help me. I cannot find anything in the Workshop Manual.

My idea is to hook up the +12V IGN on my radio to one of the wires going to the clock plug. I would think that is safe since it is secured by a fuse in the fusebox.

Thanks again for all your help and efforts...

Stian Birkeland
NORWAY

VIN # 06759