Re: [DML] "New Owner Documentation"

If there is concern about misuse of such a list of "weak-points" in the D,
can the site access be controlled via a password, or some other sort of
membership? Virtually every model-specific car club out there distrubutes
monthly news letters and in them, often feature "tech tips". While these are
not publicly distributed documents, they are also not considered to be
bashing the weak points of their cars either. I think not to produce such a
comprehensive list due to a paranoid fear of media misuse would in itself do
a hugh disservice to the Delorean community and the DML.

my $.03

Steve (VIN 2650, "Project Delorean")
www.angelfire.com/md2/projectdelorean

P.S.
To Dave Stragand (ProjectVixen): See that guy in the Fox Den was right! YOU
are single-handedly RESPONSIBLE for the DeLorean's apparent low resale value!
"They" will probably try to confiscate your web server next. LOL
(anyway) - Steve : )