Good repair facility in Alabama

Group,

I am sure few of you even live near the Alabama area, but in
case someone out there is looking for a good DeLorean repair facility
in Alabama, I know of two very good ones in Huntsville, AL. One is
EuroTech. The shop is basically owned by one guy who does all the
work himself. He is extremely knowledgeable and primarily works on
BMW's. He also works on Volvos! I had a lot of work done there and he
did it right...the whole way through. I ended up selling my car
however. Oh well. Also, I hear that Specialty Automotive is also a
very good place to get your DeLorean serviced. Any way, just my two
cents!

Thanks,
Sean Spurlock