Props are due To DMC Houston

Just thought I should let the group know that the new door handle that
DMC Houston is selling are top notch!. We ordered 3 for the cars we
are servicing and expected to have to grind off the old rivits and
piece togather the new handle to the old bracket with the old spings
and other parts that go along. But to are surprise when we opened the
box their was a complete assembly. New springs, bracket and handle in
one easy to install componet. I have installed other door handles from
various places and it took me twice as long as it did compated with
the Houston version. For what you get the price is most excellent and
very reasonable. Just had to say it. Im very happy with this new
product. Thanks for the time.
Sean
02912