Jack Point Covers

Yesterday, I attended a parade in San Diego with my Delorean and two
others. It was the first time that I had a chance to see other
Deloreans up close with mine. While mine only has 10K miles on it I
saw that the other two had "covers" over their jack points. These
covers were black and made the car more attractive to view from the
side.

I have checked all of the suppliers and I do not see the part
muchless how to order it. Does anybody know anything about these?

Lastly, one of the other cars was missing the "nut covers" that go on
the windsheild wippers. Does anyone know where one could secure this
part?

Thanks,

Scot
6452