Re: [DML] Britfest 2001 in NJ. Any DMC owners going?

Re: [DML] Britfest 2001 in NJ. Any DMC owners going?

Kevin,
I did not receive the information for this years show. If you have it send
it to me. I am sure we could get a group to attend. Also keep a check on
the web page below for Mid Atlantic and DeLorean Events in the region. It is
updated more periodically.

<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/delorean31/dma.html";>http://hometown.aol.com/delorean31/dma.html</A>

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 3360

The 2001 Britfest is scheduled for May 5th at Horseshoe Lake Park,