Re: my car runs!!!! (sort of)

Andy,

Check your coil wire and coil(ohms check them)check the connections
to the coil/clean them,if that does not do it,check the
injectors,check the timing/distrubtor cap/rotor/connections,if that
does not do it,check the fuel pressure,acculamtor,last resort it
could be bad gas(water in the gas ect)hope this helps.

Claude
000570