From: theshovel1224@xxxx [mailto:theshovel1224@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2001 7:11 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Aftermarket radio wiring

I am planning to put a cd player in my D, and I was wondering if any
modifications to the radio wiring harness need to be done. I am
planning on getting a 9 pin connector from the mid state club so I
won't have to cut anything, but I was also wondering do any
aftermarket units come with the black ground wire on
them, or will I have to cut this wire to hook up my cd player?