Re: [DML] Vanity Plate Ideas

Hey all!

I got my plates in 1996 (for a car I don't even have yet!) and went through a
few different ideas with my
friendly license bureau clerk.. I finally wound up with "STNLSS". I liked
the idea of a plate that focused
on the car, rather than the driver, and it was one of the two significant
things I could get for the car
(the other being GULWNG, of course, but already taken by a 300SL)

Now Ontario, Canada has 7 and even 8 digit plates available for the first
time.
So many possibilities.......so few cars *l*

Just wanted to put in my two cents. Happy motoring everybody!

--Cory
'82 Toyota Supra
'89 Chevrolet Cavalier
'91 Chevrolet Cavalier