MODERATOR Comment on Torsion Bar Topic

This thread is a great example of the angst that moderators sometimes have
when a difficult topics hit the list. We have two disparate opinions on
whether doors can be removed with or without removing the torsion bars
first. Both are mechanically correct. Both processes are DANGEROUS to the
uninitiated. The moderation philosophy has been NOT to try and judge
technical merit of posts (with a few obvious exceptions), but to let the
list correct itself. This is what is going on here.

So - as always please take the time to judge for yourself whether or not you
are qualified to perform any procedure dialoged here. The moderators, the
list, and anyone else but yourself cannot be held responsible for the safety
of body parts (yours or your DeLorean's)!

Dave S ==> taking over for Mike S - he had to leave early for the weekend.