Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 17:00:53 -0500
From: "Jesse D. Sightler" <jsight@xxxx>
Subject: Re: Lift it up question

Hi Les,

I've used ramps before with the Delorean in the past without any great
difficulty. The rear of the car has more than adequate clearance to
prevent any hitting of the exhaust tips on a Delorean (even if it is
slightly lowered).

I would recommend that you be a bit careful with putting it on the
ramps, as they are usually very close to impacting the front end air
scoop just as you drive the car up onto it. You can either use boards
to avoid this, or just have someone carefully apply a slight amount of
lift to the wheel arch as you drive it up onto the ramp as its very
close to being able to make it on its own.

------
Jess