RE: engine swap

> One might make the same argument that you're
> spreading misinformation by saying it handles better? What's your proof?

My "proof" is having owned and driven 6 DeLoreans over the last 15 years,
the most recent having an IRON (okay, not steel) supercharged Chevy 4.3 V-6.
I was making a statement about something I have a fair amount of experience
with, compared to someone repeating unfortunate hearsay. Since most of us I
would guess are not road racing our cars on a track, the performance which
matters is how it handles on the road. If you would like to compare, there
is a nearly empty freeway in front of my house. By the time you get to a
corner where you can compare "maximum lateral acceleration" I'll be in the
next county. Just my opinion. Yours may vary.

Please lets not start a battle here. I know my modified car offends some
purists, but keep in mind it was a vandalized, engine-less basket case which
had been ignored by restorers for years when I found it.

There is another performance standard to consider here - for a TOTAL
investment of about $10,000 I'll put my fun-per-dollar ratio up against
anyone's.

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive