RE: engine swap

> I've heard complaints that the
> weight of a steel block engine can affect the handling.

Complaints from who - anyone who has actually done it? I've had a steel
block Chevy motor in my car for over 6 years, drive it almost daily in good
weather, and if anything it handles BETTER than a stock one.

There is way too much misinformation on this list lately - please don't add
to it with unfounded statements like that. If you have doubts about whether
something works, why not ask someone who has actually done it?

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
Specialty Automotive