Balancing and Blueprinting a PRV-V6

Group,

Thanks for all your help to my question about the B28F
engine being reliable. I had a DeLorean once before (7003), and it
was very reliable...except for it overheating. After replacing all
the cooling system, I thought I had killed it, but no! Now that I
look back on it, I can see that is was probably a busted water jacket
in the engine...my coolant was always low. My engine was eating
(boiling off) coolant! Oh well, now I am out to own another car, and
here is my question: Has anyone attempted to balance and blueprint
the prv-v6. Doing this to any engine will greatly improve the
longevity and performance. I have a '77 Chevy van with a 350 with
475,000 miles thanks to balancing and blueprinting. Much like
snowflakes, no two engines are exactly the same...in weight, size and
quality. Whenever I get my new car, I would love to have one of DMC
Houston's new engines (with the added H.P) sent off to have it
balanced and blueprinted. Maybe DMC Joe has some thoughts on
this...has anyone tackled this. I am looking for anyway
to improve the DeLorean. Let me know what you guys think!

Best Wishes,

Sean Spurlock