DeLorean B28F Reliability

Group,

In searching around on the internet, I have been reading a lot
of bad press about the Volvo B27 and B28F engines. I have read of
their propensity to eat camshafts, leak oil and overheat. I
understand that there were improvements to the B28F engine, like
increased lubrication. I was just curious what steps can be taken to
improve the reliability of the engine? I owned a DeLorean before and
want to get another one, but am just curious what can be done to aid
in making a DeLorean a "daily driver" car. Any info would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks!

Sean Spurlock