Re: [DML] Those 10" speakers

Kenwood and Pioneer both make 4" by 10" speakers. I have the Pioneers in my DMC, and if I had it to do over again, I would do as DMC Joe says and put speaker boxes on the parcel shelf. Very flat sound is what you get. But for reference, the speakers are:

Kenwood KFC-415C
Pioneer TS-A4103

Both are available from Crutchfield (www.crutchfield.com) for 99.95

Scott Cagle