Fw: [DML] Belfast attendance poll

 Hi Guys,

I'm going to Eurofest 2001 in Belfast ... no idea what your 'Face to Face'
is about but I'm interested. I live/work in HongKong but come from
N.Ireland. One of my DMCs lives in a Carcoon back there and will be
resurected for May.

Dave Sontos ... I tried emailing you some comments/advice on your tour
through Ireland after Eurofest but get a message back saying 'invalid ...
user unknown'!?

Looking forward to late-May ... a dark pint of Guinness in the old "Crown
Bar" just across the street from the Europa ... it doesn't get much better
than that!

Cheers, IAN