RE: [DML] New DeLorean Web Site

[Moderator note - we're discussing off-line, EOT here, Dave]

Gary:

The site is not commercial, there is one banner, on
one page. I get banners from Yahoo for the DML, that
doesnt make DML commercial. The banner on the site
actually doesn't try to sell anything, it simply
offers a service that other Delorean owners might
like.

In regards to the DML list archive, you are correct, I
did put that forum online, and as you notice, it is
empty. I forwarded an email request to the address on
DMCnews to get permission to put the archives online
so they could be indexed and searched in an easy
manner (nothing like hitting "door" and getting all
the posts concerning a door), from the vast
knowledgebase the DML has. I'm not sure if you're the
one who got the email, but I have not received a
response, therefore, I haven't put them online.

I would think that DMCNews would welcome the
opportunity to offer a service that would benefit the
Delorean owner community. If DMCNews denies the
request, then obviously it will not be placed online.

The intent of deloreancentral is to offer another
place (as there are few as it is), to help promote the
Delorean and communication between Delorean
enthusiasts and owners. Deloreancentral doesnt sell
accessories, parts, or any merchandise for that
matter, so it shouldn't be construed as a site
designed to compete with Delorean sites with a
commercial interest. I put the site up for one
reason, and one reason only, I love the Delorean, it's
become my hobby since I got one, and I want to help
others with their automobile loves of their lives as
well.

Thanks,
Mike