Re: lambda sensor switch

The temp sensor you are referring to tells the lambda computer that
the engine has warmed up and can now trust the 02 sensor. It will then
modulate the fequency valve. To test the temp sensor remove it, hook
up a continuity tester, and heat the sensor in some water. At some
point before 212 it should change state. If it does not then you can
assume it is defective. You cannot tell by ear what the frequency
valve is doing execpt that is doing something. To see what is going on
hook up a dwell meter to the diagnostic plug.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Delorean17@xxxx wrote:
> Hello List,
> When I purchased my car the ground wire to the lambda
switch(switch