[DML]Selling Help

List,

About a week ago I posted that I was selling my D hoping to get something from all of those on the list that are looking to buy. Unfortunately I have not heard anything yet. I know it has only been a week but you can also post to the list if you have a question for me. Also if anybody has any suggestions on where I should list it. I currently have it on autotrader.com but it is listed as an 82' because the year numbering only goes back to 82 on their site. I have also sent a picture to trader online for an ad there. I have been think ing about the Detroit Freepress.

Thanks

Derrick

Vin 1657(not for long):(