Arizona Events

Arizona Owners:

We were starting to assemble events for our column in DeLorean World,
and came across these two that sounded interesting but happen too soon
for publication.

March 11
Phoenix
"Wheels of Britain Car and Motorcycle Show"
Sponsored by British Motor Enthusiasts at Heritage Square Park Free
Admission 480/759-9386, e-mail koolkataz@xxxx

April 8
Mira Mesa
Barrett Classic Monthly Car Show
Show. Swap. Sell. All Vehicles welcome. Many trophies from exotic
to unrestored originals. Miramar College, 10440 Black Mtn. Rd. (off
I-15 at SC) 858/693-9073, Fax 858/530-1641

Hank & Mimi Breer
VIN 1141