Re: Original miles?

It is possible that the previous owner just ignored the problems and
never corrected them or his mechanic just didn't know how. In general
any discrepencies in the mileage usually result in an underrecording
because the drive system to the odometer failed so if it says 129k it
is either 29k or 129k or some amount slightly higher but if you see
alot of wear and tear then you could assume that is 129k or a little
more. In general once you do the repairs they tend to last a long time
but nothing lasts forever (or 129k) after all it is a 20 year old car
that sounds like it wasn't pampered.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757