Re: [DML] Floor Jack jacking instructions please!

Re: [DML] Floor Jack jacking instructions please!

Les,

In addition to the four jack points the DeLorean can also be lifted by
placing the saddle of the floor jack mid way between the left and right
wheels under the main frame crossmember at the rear and front of the car.
This system is very efficient because it allows you to lift both wheels off
the ground simultaneously.

Be aware that incorrect placement of the jack at the front of the car can
cause permanent damage to the front frame extension. To prevent surface
damage to the frame and the epoxy coating lay a protective barrier (wood)
between the jack saddle and frame.

CAUTION: Be sure to use all safety procedures associated with motor vehicle
jacking.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>