Rob Grady's new shocks

Dear List,
My father's DeLorean has been in the shop getting a "tune-up" for
some 4 months now. We finally got it back the other day and I got a
chance to check out Rob Grady's new shocks which I had purchased a while
back. One word...AWESOME!!
If anyone still has nose high problems, or even if you suspect your
shocks just need to be replaced, GET THESE! They are adjustable, and
look almost exactly like the originals. The only difference (that I can
tell) is that there is a little pneumatic valve at the base of each
shock, to raise or lower the pressure in them.
I had Mr. Grady set my shocks to "average" which he said would give
me a nice combination of excellent handling and superior ride comfort.
He was right...My 1997 Acura is now bumpier than Dad's DeLorean. I will
go have these same shocks put on my DeLorean as soon as I can afford
them! They are GREAT. (in case I hadn't made that clear yet)
Another excellent product produced by people who not only care about
the car, but also about the people driving them...what more could you
ask for?
Thanks Rob et al,
Josh
VIN 5102