Re: Door Handles

while we are on the subject of door handles. Does anybody else get a
couple of little scuff marks on the stainless above the door handle?
It happens on my car when the door handle is pulled it makes contact
with the door skin causing scuff marks in the stainless. Is there a
way to adjust the door handle mechanicals so the handle doesn't
contact the stainless? The scuff marks will come out with a little
work from a scotchbright pad, but I thought that I'd like to prevent
them from happening in the first place.

Dennis Lowery
VIN 4797