Probs with fuel pump & RPM relay

This is very strange. Here's the prob. The engine is out of the car, but
I'm not getting power to my fuel pump when I turn the key to the 'run'
position. (when the pump should run for two to three seconds and then shut
off ) I know that my RPM relay is fine. I tested it in another DeLorean
and it does work. Here's the testing I've done so far. I jumped the RPM
relay (the brown wire and the white/purple wire) and the pump starts
running. I've checked the # 7 & # 1 fuse with a test light and they are
working fine. At the RPM relay the brown wire is hot (fed from fuse # 7)
and the green wire is hot with the key in the run position like it should be
(fed from fuse # 1) I've tested the ground wire at the RPM relay and it is
grounded. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Thanks,